A Luxury Retreat Amidst
The Tuscan Hills.
Aerial View of Podere Poggio Capanne
About Podere Poggio Capanne
The elegant villa with sea view (Island of Elba) resides on a hill four km to the West of Massa Marittima. It was built from ground up and finished in 2009 after old farm houses, originally in its place, were torn down. Architecturally it is the equivalent to the classic Tuscan style, yet structurally it meets very high standards.
From the driveway the villa appears closed off but it opens up on the garden side to a magnificent view of the area and Massa Marittima.
The ground floor comprises a spacious living area with fireplace, a study, a central dining room with kitchen and a so-called summer kitchen with another dining room. The summer kitchen can be opened completely to the terrace using folding doors.
The master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom is also located on the ground floor. Upstairs are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a large guest apartment. The guest apartment has a separate bath as well as an separate entrance.
Connected to the main building is a two car garage.
The building is built with a cellar that contains another, bigger garage that can fit a trailer of up to 6 meters in length.
Leisure and Wellness
The property features a generous, heated indoor pool, a sauna, a turkish bath, as well as a park like garden. The pool includes an automated cover and a pool-jet, it can also be opened up to the garden using folding doors. Both, sauna and pool, can be used all year round. The garden area spans arppoximately 7500m2 and includes amongst others pine trees, palm trees, cork trees and 82 olive trees one of which is over 400 years old.
Construction, Technology & Furniture
- The property has a size of approximately 7500m2, the building's usable floorspace is 600m2.
- Four bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- 30cm insulating bricks, 25cm stone wall in tuscan style.
- Clay bricks, plastered on both sides.
- Mostly wooden or beam ceilings with hand made Tuscan clinkers. Plaster ceilings in pool and bar.
- Aluminium frames.
- Schueco windows and doors.
- Solarlux folding doors.
- Tuscan clay tiles, copper gutters and flashings.
- Hörmann, remote controlled overhead doors.
- Dimensions are 5.0 x 2.2 m as well as 3.0 x 3.0 m.
- Sliding door, Remote controlled.
- The residence is furnished and decorated in the style of a traditional Tuscan country house.
- Underfloor heating throughout the building except in the basement rooms.
- The air source heat pump is located outside the building to heat the floors and the pool.
- New solar panels on the roof are responsible for the sanitary water and pool water and support the heat pump for underfloor heating.
- Furthermore, a photovoltaic system (8 kWh) is installed to generate electricity.
- Centralized, used in all four bed rooms.
- All three kitchens as well as the bar are fully equipped. Appliances are mostly from Siemens.
- TV systems and internet connection
- Satellite TV (Astra and Hot Bird)
- Nine flat screens and Internet connection (EOLO WLAN) throughout the house.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Tuscany.
A remote yet convenient place in Italy.
The villa is located on a hill in the heart of Tuscany where you can enjoy unobstructed views of Massa Marittima, the mediterranean sea as well as the island of Elba.
- Rome235 km
- Pisa124 km
- Florence122 km
- Siena65 km
- Piombino (Ferries to Elba and Corsica)38 km
- Follonica (lovely beach)14 km
Classic Italian flair with perfect
Your favorite activities are only a short distance away.
The attractive region around the property offers historical towns, excellent restaurants offering international and local cuisine, famous vineyards, golf courses, tennis courts as well as easy access to the mediterranean sea.
Asking price: EUR 2,950,000.--